Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: F1 is suck!
Anderis 16 June, 2018 12:49
Quote:
SehnKhan
Because incessantly whinging about the sport on a forum is going to encourage change.
If you guys don't like Formula 1 anymore, then @#$%& off and find something else to do.
The only thing that keeps me following F1 ATM is the hope that budget caps, more fair share of TV money, less sophisticated engines and more overtaking-friendly aero are all going to happen under Liberty.

If there's no such hope anymore, I'm quite certain I will stop following F1. I'm already spending no more than 20% time on F1 of what it used to be several years ago. I don't bother to miss a Q or race every now and then even if I could afford to watch, which was unthinkable some time ago. And that's not exactly because I've found other priorities, I have enough time for it. It's just F1 is not satysfying enough anymore.

phatjack 16 June, 2018 18:45
It sucks when your preferred "Team" or "Driver" is noncompetitive. In my life time that dates well before 2007 I have witnessed both, this is a good year for me. It's kinda like convincing a Millennial to stick with it, while having him or her give up their smartphone.

Understandably smart phones can be used on dating sites.

SehnKhan 17 June, 2018 10:30
I apologise, I was in a really bad mood when I posted that the other day.

Ozzy Osbone 17 June, 2018 15:38
Quote:
SehnKhan
I apologise, I was in a really bad mood when I posted that the other day.

It's cool. We all love F1 I think, that is the point. We want it to be the best it can. I wish I could forget all the results from the 80's and early 90's races and watch them again.

There is no reason it can't get back there. I honestly find F2 more exciting at the moment.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net