2020 Hungarian Grand Prix Rd 3. Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Current Page: 13 of 51
Re: News and Stuff!
williams4284 19 February, 2019 11:49
If it was signed I guess it would have already been revealed.

Damon96 19 February, 2019 12:01
Quote:
EagleF1
I'm still expecting one more sponsor to join, hope the contract was signed before all the mess with the FW42.

At the moment we will be killing any negotiations with new suppliers. Can you imagine the chat: Sponsor us we're turning things round.... er your car isn't even on track.... no please trust us, everything will be great, much easier to photograph a car not moving....

Anderis 19 February, 2019 12:03
Quote:
williams4284
If it was signed I guess it would have already been revealed.
I think that if they had any new sponsor signed, they may have wanted to announce it together with showing the new car at first test day. But that didn't really work out, did it?

Mikef1 19 February, 2019 13:07
In other news there is this. I faced a bit of backlash last season for saying Williams should take the Merc gearboxes as they are becoming spec anyway and now it's happening. Feel like a waste of money to develop our own cf gearbox unless they intend to apply for the tender.

[www.racefans.net]

ihme 19 February, 2019 13:11
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzxP61FW0AAw5St.jpg

Anderis 19 February, 2019 13:14
So it looks the TATA rumours were true after all.

Francesc 19 February, 2019 13:17
Nice, I wonder why they weren't present on the filming day then.

ihme 19 February, 2019 13:19
I don't know if we are covering them up because it's too early to announce them yet or because the deal fell through.

EagleF1 19 February, 2019 18:11
Hmm...Suspicious

Francesc 19 February, 2019 18:33
Could well be they pulled out of the deal because all the madness going on at Grove.

Francesc 19 February, 2019 18:40
I've found this interesting:

Tata Communications
‏Compte verificat @tata_comm
5 hFa 5 hores

We’re excited to have @thalesUK join us at #MWC19 to showcase our partnership with Tata Communications MOVE™ and Thales T-Sure to offer the highest trust capabilities for #IoT. Meet us at Hall 2 H30 to discover more. [tataco.ms]

Look where Thales appear:
https://i.imgur.com/JmEHjT5.jpg

ihme 19 February, 2019 18:46
Quote:
Francesc

Tata Communications
5 hFa 5 hores

We’re excited to have @thalesUK join us at #MWC19 to showcase our partnership with Tata Communications MOVE™ and Thales T-Sure to offer the highest trust capabilities for #IoT. Meet us at Hall 2 H30 to discover more. [tataco.ms]

Wow that's a nice find. I guess we would be taking the stickers off if the deal wasnt going to happen and not covering it with a white piece of tape.

Francesc 19 February, 2019 18:51
To make more clear, this is happening next week between 25-28, guess where? Yes, in Barcelona world mobile congress.

ihme 19 February, 2019 19:11
Quote:
Francesc
To make more clear, this is happening next week between 25-28, guess where? Yes, in Barcelona world mobile congress.

thumbs down

Albi-Quin 19 February, 2019 19:18
Wonder if that’s why they have the show car at the circuit? No real need for it to be in Barcelona

Myvatn 19 February, 2019 19:23
Quote:
ihme
Was that on Williams motorhome?

ihme 19 February, 2019 19:57
Quote:
Myvatn
Quote:
ihme
Was that on Williams motorhome?

Yes.

j-s 19 February, 2019 19:58
Force India to expand their factory. Or Racing Point, rather. Whatever. They're investing a lot, by the looks of it.. Story on Motorsport.

Mikef1 19 February, 2019 20:34
Quote:
ihme
Quote:
Francesc

Tata Communications
5 hFa 5 hores

Wow that's a nice find. I guess we would be taking the stickers off if the deal wasnt going to happen and not covering it with a white piece of tape.

There is also a space on the bottom left for one last sponsor.

Tata will have their announcement as and when it is due. They would never have accepted a joint announcement with Rokit and Williams have always done their individual sponsors on their own days.

Gunk 19 February, 2019 22:27
Quote:
Mikef1
I faced a bit of backlash last season for saying Williams should take the Merc gearboxes as they are becoming spec anyway and now it's happening.

Well, not from me. It could save so much time, anguish and money. And as Pat said when he joined, you don't make any gains in that area.

Claire's argument is that it will be a useful facility when we get a works contract .. . but that possibility recedes way into the distance with every passing year.

I really wonder whether Paddy envisaged using Merc drivetrain this year . . . talks were advanced at the middle of last year . . . . talk of suspension parts too.

Current Page: 13 of 51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net