Minutes
Seconds

Current Page: 18 of 33
Re: News and Stuff!
phatjack 06 March, 2019 10:18
Stopped reading after "The Judge 13".

speed 06 March, 2019 10:22
Another click-bait seeking to target Williams. Has no original content.

Quote:
phatjack

haha! good point

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2019 10:24 by speed.

Williams-123 06 March, 2019 10:23
Quote:
phatjack

Some sources told the judge 13,... it was not said by the judge 13,... so why stop reading (Sm56)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2019 10:48 by Williams-123.

Mikef1 06 March, 2019 11:20
Quote:
Williams-123
Quote:
phatjack

Some sources told the judge 13,... it was not said by the judge 13,... so why stop reading (Sm56)

It was a nonsense article with no new information

Williams-123 06 March, 2019 11:50
Quote:
Mikef1
Quote:
Williams-123
Quote:
phatjack

Oh okay,...Damn you Sepa for posting that nonsense link (Sm145)

Sepa 06 March, 2019 12:04
Quote:
Williams-123
Quote:
Mikef1
Quote:
Williams-123
Quote:
phatjack

forgive me for worrying (Sm124)

Ozzy Osbone 06 March, 2019 16:34
It's a nothing article. Another team is protesting a few bits. Happens all the time. If anything it shows we are pushing the limit of the rules which is a good thing.

Kubica for TD? WTAF?

Greg_OR 06 March, 2019 17:57
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
It's a nothing article. Another team is protesting a few bits. Happens all the time. If anything it shows we are pushing the limit of the rules which is a good thing.
Kubica for TD? WTAF?
thats less than nothing article - Claire said only sth. as “The knowledge he has is phenomenal, he could be a technical director"
I found this clip: https://streamable.com/tr41j
And the idiot article author changed "could be" into "will be" and added "soon".

j-s 06 March, 2019 19:00
Team bosses considering awarding a point for fastest lap.

I think it's a good idea.

Greg_OR 06 March, 2019 19:15
Quote:
j-s
All out of points or not in danger of loosing position will additionally pit to get fresh tyres on last laps of race - this could easily generate lot of mess, imagine backmakers trying to unlap on fresh rubber.

tomazy 06 March, 2019 19:29
Quote:
Greg_OR
Quote:
j-s
All out of points or not in danger of loosing position will additionally pit to get fresh tyres on last laps of race - this could easily generate lot of mess, imagine backmakers trying to unlap on fresh rubber.

That sounds like fun

Anderis 06 March, 2019 19:44
I've always thought points for fastest lap is a good idea because there would be more pushing and less cruising during the last laps of the race. And when drivers push, there is a bigger chance for mistakes and let's face it- when drivers make mistakes, the races are usually more interesting, especially in modern era when many races seem to be completely eventless.

Stu69 06 March, 2019 20:20
Paddy has done a bunk!! On auto sport now! Wtf!!! We are right in the do dar now!!

Greg_OR 06 March, 2019 20:57
Quote:
Anderis
I've always thought points for fastest lap is a good idea because there would be more pushing and less cruising during the last laps of the race. And when drivers push, there is a bigger chance for mistakes and let's face it- when drivers make mistakes, the races are usually more interesting, especially in modern era when many races seem to be completely eventless.
With mostly 1 pit stop strategies there is no chance for top drivers to make FL, as anybody from P11+ on fresh tyres will be 1s faster

Anderis 06 March, 2019 21:12
There might be an incentive to push to create enough time gap to have another pit stop for fresh tyres and FL late in the race.

If not, I will be happy for other guys pushing to achieve the fastest lap. I want to give this a try and see how this works out.

Greg_OR 07 March, 2019 01:00
But they are already pushing at the front, controlling gap (saving tyres, fuel) only when they gain some 3s (or more) advantage, even pushing hard will not guarantee clean lap without lapping backmarkers. I bet it would be contest for race loosers.

Mikef1 07 March, 2019 08:45
Quote:
Sepa
Quote:
Williams-123
Quote:
Mikef1
Quote:
Williams-123
Quote:
phatjack

forgive me for worrying (Sm124)

Well if you didn't know already then it is indeed worrying information

ihme 07 March, 2019 10:19
Robert: "Julia, there are two specific things that You can recognize me from - a right hand which it isnt exactly as it should be after my accident, and a big nose" grinning smiley

[twitter.com]

MViper 07 March, 2019 12:29
Quote:
ihme
Robert: "Julia, there are two specific things that You can recognize me from - a right hand which it isnt exactly as it should be after my accident, and a big nose" grinning smiley
[twitter.com]

I know I'm being a bit of a tw*t, but Robbie really have a big hawky nose (nothing wrong with thah mind) grinning smiley

Williams Racing

EagleF1 07 March, 2019 18:28
New sponsor: Netjets. At least the commercial team are producing results.

Current Page: 18 of 33

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net