Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Current Page: 3 of 51
Re: The all New FW42
ihme 18 January, 2019 09:40
Quote:
maximilian72
Day of introducion of the new car is the only exciting day in Williams whole year.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RevolvingLongAmericanindianhorse-max-1mb.gif

Williams-123 18 January, 2019 14:13
Williams are all over the place with Claire Williams in charge, it is like Claire is in way over her head.

Her head is going whoop whoop whoop and then exploding (Sm105)

GPL 20 January, 2019 10:25
2 weeks to go then it should all start to build up guys.

I still think we will be one of the first out the box this year and will do an early filming/ shakedown day around the 8th to 10th.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/01/2019 10:32 by GPL.

Andrew Hooper 21 January, 2019 08:12
Yes not long now and all the waiting will be over in terms of seeing the FW42. Can't wait.

GPL 22 January, 2019 08:23
Amy news on if we have gone through the crash test yet.

Mehryar 22 January, 2019 09:47
So far it's been only Ferrari to pass crash test.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

GPL 22 January, 2019 10:13
I think Toro Rosso also.

ralf111 23 January, 2019 00:16
we are here don't worry,that car was like almost FW41 (nothing more) if FW42 will be the same as BMW Sauber 2008 then ..... we are here

wish you all the BEST in 2019

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/01/2019 00:22 by ralf111.

Miles 23 January, 2019 11:07
And McLaren.

Miles 23 January, 2019 11:15
Paddy redemption coming soon, Williams Brawn GP-esque coming soon. George Russell 2019 champion soon. drinking smiley

GPL 23 January, 2019 11:43
Well they have had a very long lead time on this new car.

They have spent a long long time to get to the root cause of the FW41s
deep seated design flaws..

I have a quiet confidence we should see a nice little scrapper/fighter
this time round.
with some gritty pilots to keep it on the straight and narrow.

I know money will be tight but if they can come out of the box with a
decent car then that will be a massive help and will tell them maybe
they have really understood what went wrong with the 41.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 23/01/2019 13:26 by GPL.

Mehryar 23 January, 2019 23:47
All the teams ahead of us have a reason to be more hopeful about next season, whether it's because of their budget or new signings bar Mclaren & Haas...But it can mean nothing just like the way we gained nothing with 2 big names joining us to make FW41!

But if it's about a predictions, our easiest goals should be Mclaren (who don't have a driver to take their car to where it doesn't belong anymore) and Haas (which doesn't benefit from copying last season Ferrari again because of new aero rules)

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

GPL 26 January, 2019 12:03
Red Bull coming out nice and early for a shakedown.

We should here some news from Williams very soon now,
my guess is next week.

Williams-123 26 January, 2019 12:51
I am very very curious to know if Williams will beat Sauber in 2019?

Any of you guys in the know? Do you think Williams can beat Sauber in the 2019 WCC?

Williams-123 26 January, 2019 12:54
I can't even believe I am asking the question can Williams beat Sauber in 2019,...With a legendary team like Williams with an amazing winning history shouldn't Williams beat a team like Sauber easily in 2019?

GPL 26 January, 2019 13:46
I think this years midfield battle is going to be very tight indeed

The top 2 will be a good second a lap quicker.
Whether Red Bull can match them is all down to Honda reliability.

Red bull bemoaning the new regs have cost them 15 million extra for very little change.

I doubt we have spent half that.

Then the rest of us is anybody guess.

I have put my faith in our new driver line up and hoping the new car will be competitive
this time out.

Toro Rosso will be using more of the Red Bulls ideas parts this year

Racing point have loads more money and maybe staff equipment.

So to answer your Question Sauber will be tough to beat along with all the rest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/01/2019 13:52 by GPL.

CLOVERLEAF 888 26 January, 2019 21:13
Quote:
Williams-123
I can't even believe I am asking the question can Williams beat Sauber in 2019,...With a legendary team like Williams with an amazing winning history shouldn't Williams beat a team like Sauber easily in 2019?

How can you beat a b team of one of the big hitters. They get too much help. This is exactly why b teams should be banned. A team should be totally on its own, not have multiple entries in effect.

phatjack 26 January, 2019 21:37
Williams should set their goals on finishing ahead of RBR's "B" Team.

Andrew Hooper 27 January, 2019 03:45
I agree totally about how B teams should not exist.

The FIA has been way too easy on teams in regard to how much technology is transferred between teams. It is my view that each team should be totally independent having to design and build everything from the chassis, gearbox, aerodynamics, everything.

Oh yes one other thing bit disappointed with Williams as I tried to contact them and find out the details of their launch date and NO response. I am trying again but with different person.

Albi-Quin 27 January, 2019 08:27
Quote:
Andrew Hooper
I agree totally about how B teams should not exist.
The FIA has been way too easy on teams in regard to how much technology is transferred between teams. It is my view that each team should be totally independent having to design and build everything from the chassis, gearbox, aerodynamics, everything.

Oh yes one other thing bit disappointed with Williams as I tried to contact them and find out the details of their launch date and NO response. I am trying again but with different person.

Perhaps the launch date is the morning on the first day of testing?

Current Page: 3 of 51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net