Seconds

Current Page: 7 of 13
Re: Ricciardo masterstroke
Gunk 13 April, 2019 13:13
Quote:
Williams-123

. . .Ricciardo beats Hulk . . .

4/1000th of a second???

For the extra 20m he's being paid, I'd expect a bit more than that.

Williams-123 13 April, 2019 13:34
Quote:
Gunk
Quote:
Williams-123

. . .Ricciardo beats Hulk . . .

4/1000th of a second???

For the extra 20m he's being paid, I'd expect a bit more than that.

Remember Hulk is one of the best drivers on the grid so it does not matter by how much Ricciardo beats Hulk, just to beat a driver as good as Hulk shows Ricciardo is the real deal.

Anderis 13 April, 2019 16:45
Remember that Perez beat Hulkenberg in 2 out of their 3 seasons together so you're happy that Ricciardo is proving to be almost as good as Perez at best.

And Perez is behind Stroll in points.

Stroll>Perez>Hulk>Ricciardo

Ricciardo = (Sm8)

Anderis 13 April, 2019 16:48
Do you guys think that Ricciardo is an average driver? Because He is behind Hulk in standings and Hulk was beaten by Perez and Perez is now behind Stroll and nobody seems to rate Stroll. Does it mean that overhyped Ricciardo is an average driver?

Anderis 13 April, 2019 16:49
I can't imagine Verstappen or Hamilton being behind a driver who was beaten by Perez. Ricciardo is clearly not anywhere near as good as Verstappen or Hamilton. No wonder he ran away from Verstappen to an inferior team.

Ricciardo = (Sm8)

Anderis 13 April, 2019 16:56
I think when we visit this thread 2 or 3 years in the future we will laugh at Whitey and Ricciardo because Ricciardo leaving Red Bull will prove to be the start of going downhill with his career.

It's 6th year of current engine formula and Renault still can't get even one car to the finish in Bahrain. There's no way they suddenly learn to make the best car. And Ricciardo without the huge downforce of Red Bull chassis will be lost. He will crash into other drivers like he did to Hulk in Bahrain instead of having success with his dive-bombs without RBR's huge downforce. His market value will begin to drop.

Mehryar 13 April, 2019 17:00
Whitey, Max beat Daniel again sad smiley(
People all over the internet are making fun out of Dan and call him to be stupid to trade a podium challenger for a midfield team...It's sad that he is still getting destroyed by Max even after running away from him and trying a different team sad smiley(

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

phatjack 13 April, 2019 19:30
@Anderis, LMAO! (Sm151)

Williams-123 13 April, 2019 23:33
Two words for Anderis & Mehryar....EGG & FACE

Williams-123 13 April, 2019 23:37
Anderis so let me get this right Perez beat Hulk and Stroll is now beating Perez and Hulk is beating Ricciardo but Ricciardo beat Vettel.

So Anderis with your logic Stroll is better than Vettel, is that correct?

Mikef1 14 April, 2019 01:08
Quote:
Williams-123
Anderis so let me get this right Perez beat Hulk and Stroll is now beating Perez and Hulk is beating Ricciardo but Ricciardo beat Vettel.
So Anderis with your logic Stroll is better than Vettel, is that correct?

Definitely. Vettel had the best car in 2017 and 2018 but Hamilton won the championship. Massa Stroll Perez Hulk Ricciardo Vettel is the clear pecking order

dot_com 14 April, 2019 01:09
It’s a little misleading to think that Stroll is quicker than Perez, just based on the first two races of the season. I don’t think there is any doubt that Perez is a better driver than Stroll. I also rate Hulkenberg very highly, so I’m not surprised at all that Ricciardo is struggling to match pace with him this soon. As the year goes on I’m sure they will have some close battles, but the Hulk is no pushover. He really should have been in a top team at some point - I’m pretty sure he could have done more than Bottas in a Mercedes, for example. That being said, I’ve never really rated DR as a “top” driver, probably on the same level as Hulk and Perez.

Williams-123 14 April, 2019 08:40
WHACK!!! Ricciardo shows class and smashes the Hulk in the Chinese GP!!!

AlanJones 14 April, 2019 08:41
Quote:
Williams-123
AAAAAAAnd BOOM,....cop that,....Ricciardo just beat Hulkenberg in China Qualifying.
I am starting to see egg on some of you Ricciado bashing posters faces.

LMAO at Ricciardo bashes,....Who is laughing now Ricciardo bashes.

Lol.. right. Earning 20m more than Hulkenberg and still he is close. Too close for comfort.

Ricciardo = Noob
Hulkenberg = King

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

Williams-123 14 April, 2019 08:48
WHACK!!! Ricciardo shows class and smashes the Hulk in the Chinese GP!!!

AlanJones 14 April, 2019 08:53
Yeah you've said that before. But he didn't. Because Hulk dropped out early.
So no Whack. No beating Hulk.

Still Ricciardo = (Sm8)

phatjack 14 April, 2019 09:05
Ricciardo = Whitey = Whack (Sm8)

But in fairness lets give the Honey Badger a couple of years. (Sm141)

AlanJones 14 April, 2019 09:46
Yeah let's do that. Ricciardo is so good, he will drive at Mercedes or Ferrari in no time.

(Sm22)(Sm22)(Sm22)(Sm22)(Sm22)(Sm22)

Mehryar 14 April, 2019 09:50
Guys is it true that Renault is in talks with Marcus Ericsson to replace Daniel?
There are strong rumors that Renault is unhappy with how much they pay Dan and how little he brings to the team & still performs in a level near pay drivers.

Mehryar 14 April, 2019 09:51
Whitey? Is it true that Daniel needs to bring in 10m $ to justify his drive for next season?

Current Page: 7 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net