Minutes
Seconds

Current Page: 26 of 36
Re: Test day 3 and 4
j-s 21 February, 2019 13:17
Steady start. Let's see what happens this afternoon. Laps, please

erratic 21 February, 2019 13:21
In interview, Russel said they were adjusting a few things as well as changing seats. Expect to be on track in 15 min or so

Mikef1 21 February, 2019 13:22
Have a friend down at the track as last year. Said 42 hasn't really been getting pushed too hard today so take any feedback from media sources with a pinch of salt. Would be nice for team to confirm this. Also said the paddock on the whole has a pretty good buzz and a lot of teams are feeling like they've built good cars.

ihme 21 February, 2019 13:24
Quote:
erratic
Herbert and Pinkham on sky...car looks stable under breaking and stable overall.

Well wouldnt that be a welcome change! thanks

GPL 21 February, 2019 13:27
Looking for my 1:20s now this afternoon.

I guess lots of 7 lap runs with George now.

Francesc 21 February, 2019 13:28
Again changing the car from one driver to the other is taking us longer than the other teams...

Mikef1 21 February, 2019 13:32
Quote:
Francesc
Again changing the car from one driver to the other is taking us longer than the other teams...

I know right it's like we don't have 2 days to make up for or anything

Gwanni 21 February, 2019 13:32

ihme 21 February, 2019 13:34
Will we lose an hour of running now? What the hell? Why not jump straight out? We had one hour break...

Gwanni 21 February, 2019 13:35
ihme, i don't understand how we are not primed to make a move when there is the chance. we are slow in this regards

Francesc 21 February, 2019 13:36
Quote:
ihme
Will we lose an hour of running now? What the hell? Why not jump straight out? We had one hour break...

Our team are always the slowest on driver changes. It's like they went out for lunch. yawning smiley

ihme 21 February, 2019 13:38
Quote:
Francesc
Quote:
ihme

Our team are always the slowest on driver changes. It's like they went out for lunch. yawning smiley

Maybe the new parts just came in and we needed to take some bits off and install them?

AlanJones 21 February, 2019 13:40
Quote:
Francesc
Quote:
ihme

Will you just chill down already? Better to do it right than rush it, break something and not being able to do longer runs.

https://i.ibb.co/BPGnSFS/GRDAY1header-01.png

Mikef1 21 February, 2019 13:47
I mean it's just a seat and pedal adjustment, change the steering wheel and headrest as kubica has special headrest and steering wheel. On any single seater this takes like 20 minutes max. I would assume they also use the time to make setup changes

Francesc 21 February, 2019 13:49
1 hour of running lost already.

GPL 21 February, 2019 13:51
new bits or problem maybe.

GPL 21 February, 2019 14:04
must be a problem else williams would of told us if they were fitting new bits.

Shame as we need this track time.

Gwanni 21 February, 2019 14:07
who knows, but time is very valuable

Andrew Hooper 21 February, 2019 14:07
This is where Williams does drop the ball a bit on the social media side of things.

Yes I know they are an engineering firm but F1 these days is all about social media and keeping the fans engaged. Not telling them even in general terms of what is going on does not help.

Francesc 21 February, 2019 14:15
Quote:
Andrew Hooper
This is where Williams does drop the ball a bit on the social media side of things.
Yes I know they are an engineering firm but F1 these days is all about social media and keeping the fans engaged. Not telling them even in general terms of what is going on does not help.

I agree, they're way behind other teams on this aspect as well.

Current Page: 26 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net