Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Australia Race
Vancha 17 March, 2019 06:49
It was a test or us, not a race. Not so bad after all.

Mikef1 17 March, 2019 06:52
Next time out there will be no excuses it will be a traditional circuit, the team will have plenty of spare parts, and they've done sufficient relevant running.

Williams-123 17 March, 2019 06:52
Kubica's pace does not look that great, Russell faster than him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/03/2019 06:54 by Williams-123.

Vancha 17 March, 2019 06:56
I'm looking forward to Barcelona. Or after summer break. #Optimist!

Williams-123 17 March, 2019 06:57
Who got the 1 point for fastest lap???

Mikef1 17 March, 2019 06:59
Quote:
Williams-123

Kubica most likely had damage on his car. There's no way he's so much slower than George.

Fair Dinkum Pole 17 March, 2019 07:23
Quote:
Mikef1
Quote:
Williams-123

Kubica most likely had damage on his car. There's no way he's so much slower than George.
PLUS 1
RK today was (still in Barcelona) working very hard on setup and trying to understand no:42 to give the best possible feedback for team and GR benefit
at the same time getting use to it all,.... again.

Wiliams 123 take it easy ,take a big breath and come down,
RK will prove every one that hi is indispensable for the team.
cheers to you all(Sm63)

Gunk 17 March, 2019 07:27
It's Robert's first race in eight years. Plus he had very little preparation. But it wouldn't surprise me if George is quicker once they both speed up.

Not a great weekend for Renault. Hulk couldn't keep up with Mag, a blow up and a Honda on the podium. Hmmmm.

Good news; Bottas of course and nice to see Kvyat back.

Vancha 17 March, 2019 07:50
Robert is 2 years with us. Drove 3 Williams cars. Has a development role in simulator for 41 & 42. Lost his front wing at 1st corner. 2 walls at saturday. So, please no excuses. I am a fan after all.

Once again - not so bad.

Look at Mclaren, Renault.. HAAS f*ck again ( :

Flying Finn, Great Honda engine, team orders to Leclerc

Fair Dinkum Pole 17 March, 2019 08:03
Don't agree with all the criticism about RK
and yes I do follow RK since hi was 16 and maybe I'm biased a bit
anyway before RK was on my radar I did follow Williams because of Prost who I really liked at that time,
(to be honest I was jumping from team to team as hi was... haha)
anyway this is something RK said after Q1
[www.motorsport.com]

Mehryar 17 March, 2019 08:10
Well another day of running has passed and looks like we closed another 3tenths to the next car, yesterday it was 1.3sec per lap, wasn't it?

Anyway, the only positive thing about our team was George's performance all weekend.No mistake, improving consistently and beating his experienced teammate on a track he's never driven before...The kid will have a bright future for sure.

And nice job by new rules...very few overtakings, yes but it can be down to the track nature and size of the cars.It looked to be abit easier to follow another car closely.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Fair Dinkum Pole 17 March, 2019 08:21
blank.... something went wrong
I will work on it smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 17/03/2019 08:40 by Fair Dinkum Pole.

Fair Dinkum Pole 17 March, 2019 08:35
Quote:
Mehryar
Well another day of running has passed and looks like we closed another 3tenths to the next car, yesterday it was 1.3sec per lap, wasn't it?
Anyway, the only positive thing about our team was George's performance all weekend.No mistake, improving consistently and beating his experienced teammate on a track he's never driven before...The kid will have a bright future for sure.

Yes indeed Gorge have definitely bright future in front of him.
and his experienced teammate has much more to offer then you can imagine
take care buddy

Andrew Hooper 17 March, 2019 10:00
Not been feeling well today so I actually missed the race which was disappointing on one hand and not on the other.

The result for Williams was pretty much as I expected. Shame that Robert was to suffer damage to his car at the start seeing him forced to pit. After that the rest of his race was more of a test session really with the drivers testing all three tyre types.

The same goes for George Russell. Both drivers simply suffered from a lack of pace which there was nothing that either driver could do anything about.

It is so hard to assess Robert's form with a car that is just not working as well as having to contend with damage in this race. But it would have been oh so easy for him just to park his car saying that the damage forced him to retire but he kept going to the end to finish the race.

George was in a similar situation running so far off the pace but he kept it going to bring his car home which for a rookie was a big thing.

Anyway for the team they now just have to put their heads down get the spare parts situation resolved before Bahrain as well as looking at the data from the Australian GP weekend as there were times where Robert felt that the car did have pace and the team just needs to understand why and how to get even more pace from the car.

Oh yes one final thing a certain TD should be shown the door if there was any possibility of his return.

phatjack 17 March, 2019 10:47
Quote:
Fair Dinkum Pole
Quote:
Mehryar

take care buddy

You been drinking again? (Sm49)

erratic 17 March, 2019 11:03
Quote:
Andrew Hooper

Oh yes one final thing a certain TD should be shown the door if there was any possibility of his return.

Totally agree, thought he might oversee a midfield competitive car this year but, well, clearly not.

Also, it is great to see a competitive midfield, shame they are competing for scraps though and not for the top step.

Fair Dinkum Pole 17 March, 2019 11:12
Quote:
phatjack
Quote:
Fair Dinkum Pole
Quote:
Mehryar

take care buddy

You been drinking again? (Sm49)

In alcohol defence I've done some pretty dumb @#$%& while completely sober too winking smiley

...anyway is sleepy time for me (22.10) so I will have to say nighty night
cutch up with you lot next time
take care winking smiley

Williams-123 17 March, 2019 11:19
Fair Dinkum Pole is funny....Good guy (Sm13)

Williams-123 17 March, 2019 11:27
Just a quick shout out to some good guys on this message board, I will probably forget some but I will mention the ones that I forget next time.....Cheers!

Phatjack = Good guy

K1 = Good guy

SydneyF1Fan = Good guy

Ozzy Osbone = Good guy

Andrew Hooper = Good guy

Ok that is enough for now, all listed above are good guys thumbs down

phatjack 17 March, 2019 11:28
His nick is an funny though. True, real Genuine Pole? (Sm49)

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net