Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Chinese GP: Friday sees Kubica ahead of Russell
Discussion started by Williams F1 , 12 April, 2019 11:01
Chinese GP: Friday sees Kubica ahead of Russell
Williams F1 12 April, 2019 11:01
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Chinese GP: Friday sees Kubica ahead of Russell
dot_com 12 April, 2019 12:03
Seems like we might be a little closer to the midfield pack, particularly in FP2?

Gunk 12 April, 2019 12:19
I always thought it would take Robert a few races to get up to speed. That has to be part of it.

Andrew Hooper 12 April, 2019 12:54
Yes I think people have had a bit of an unreasonable expectation as to how quickly Robert would come up to speed. Yes he has had time in the car last year as well as pre-season testing but nothing can replace race weekend track time.

Gunk 12 April, 2019 13:06
Quote:
Andrew Hooper
Yes I think people have had a bit of an unreasonable expectation as to how quickly Robert would come up to speed. Yes he has had time in the car last year as well as pre-season testing but nothing can replace race weekend track time.

I'm wondering if the same applies to Giovinazzi. He hasn't driven a car in anger for a couple of years. He's been a long way off Kimi.

speed 12 April, 2019 14:31
From FP2, it seems like we are now within a second of the next few cars.

CLOVERLEAF 888 12 April, 2019 23:18
I could be mistaken but I actually thought it looked like our guys were pushing the cars harder than what we seen before. It actually looked like a racing car today.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net