Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

I'm the happiest man in the world
Discussion started by # 33 Max Crashstappen , 08 September, 2019 15:18
I'm the happiest man in the world
# 33 Max Crashstappen 08 September, 2019 15:18
because my favourite driver Charles Leclerc has just won the last two Grand Prix's.

Massive fist pump....yes YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Charles Leclerc = Legend

thumbs downthumbs downthumbs down

Re: I'm the happiest man in the world
# 33 Max Crashstappen 08 September, 2019 15:52
Charles Leclerc is now in a excellent situation because he is young and fast and he is just about to land the number 1 driver gig at Ferrari and Ferrari are improving all the time, after this year i see Ferrari winning the next 4 WDC & WCC .

Leclerc is going to be laughing winning WDC's while Max Verstappen committed to slow Red Bull and he will be in misery winning no WDC's.

Leclerc (Sm6)

Verstappen (Sm18)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2019 09:36 by # 33 Max Crashstappen.

The Terminator 09 September, 2019 15:29
Quote:
# 33 Max Crashstappen
Charles Leclerc is now in a excellent situation because he is young and fast and he is just about to land the number 1 driver gig at Ferrari and Ferrari are improving all the time, after this year i see Ferrari winning the next 4 WDC & WCC .
Leclerc is going to be laughing winning WDC's while Max Verstappen committed to slow Red Bull and he will be in misery winning no WDC's.

Leclerc (Sm6)

Verstappen (Sm18)

Max will be at Ferrari with Leclerc next year. But even if he stays at Red Bull he will still be faster than Riccardo.

Anderis 09 September, 2019 21:01
Don't get overexcited, we're coming back to medium-high downforce tracks and Verstappen will be finishing ahead of Leclerc again.

AlanJones 09 September, 2019 22:04
Whitey..

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

# 33 Max Crashstappen 21 September, 2019 14:09
Quote:
The Terminator
Quote:
# 33 Max Crashstappen

Leclerc (Sm6)

Verstappen (Sm18)

Max will be at Ferrari with Leclerc next year. But even if he stays at Red Bull he will still be faster than Riccardo.

My man Leclerc has done it again WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Pole position in Singapore Yes Yes Yes Go Leclerc!!!

# 33 Max Crashstappen 21 September, 2019 14:13
Quote:
The Terminator
Quote:
# 33 Max Crashstappen

Leclerc (Sm6)

Verstappen (Sm18)

LOL Max won't be at Ferrari ever while Leclerc is at Ferrari... Leclerc is Ferrari's number 1 man.

# 33 Max Crashstappen 22 September, 2019 08:00
My top three favourite drivers in Formula 1 are:

1: Leclerc
2: Ricciardo
3: Hamilton

In that order.

So Leclerc is my number 1 favourite so I am the happiest man in the world because Leclerc keeps getting pole positions and he keeps winning races....AWESOME!!!

# 33 Max Crashstappen 26 September, 2019 12:37
Well here I sit happy again because Verstappen is slipping down the WDC points.

Lol at Verstappen because Verstappen was dreaming and thinking he was going to come 2nd in the 2019 WDC but he is slipping down to 5th LMAO.

# 33 Max Crashstappen 28 September, 2019 13:17
BOOOOOOM!!!! Leclerc on pole again, that is now 4 pole positions in a row, YES YES YES!!!!

Man I am happy!

# 33 Max Crashstappen 28 September, 2019 13:22
Leclerc is the boss of all the young drivers on the grid he is even putting Max Verstappen in the shade.

Leclerc is owning Verstappen.

Go Leclerc !!!

Ozzy Osbone 28 September, 2019 16:33
Despite the trolling nature of this thread, I agree, he is epic. I would like to see at least one season with LEC, VER and HAM in equal cars. We are not far off that now. I think it's going to be an exciting future between these 3. Obviously HAM will retire before them and other talent may come along but at the mo, we have a talent pool to rival the epic late 80s.

phatjack 28 September, 2019 16:41
My hope is LEC can turn a 4th pole into a race win. There is still some racing to do, but yeah it is reminiscent in a way of a younger Seb and Shumi.

Gunk 28 September, 2019 17:00
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
. . . at at the mo, we have a talent pool to rival the epic late 80s.

2011 had Alonso, Vettel, Button, Webber and Hamilton in the mix. For sure, the engine disparity has killed off a lot of equal competition since then.

Good news about the McLaren Merc hookup as well - another opportunity for Norris and Russell to join in the fight.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net