Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

I'm the happiest man in the world
Discussion started by # 33 Max Crashstappen , 08 September, 2019 16:18
I'm the happiest man in the world
# 33 Max Crashstappen 08 September, 2019 16:18
because my favourite driver Charles Leclerc has just won the last two Grand Prix's.

Massive fist pump....yes YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Charles Leclerc = Legend

thumbs downthumbs downthumbs down

Re: I'm the happiest man in the world
# 33 Max Crashstappen 08 September, 2019 16:52
Charles Leclerc is now in a excellent situation because he is young and fast and he is just about to land the number 1 driver gig at Ferrari and Ferrari are improving all the time, after this year i see Ferrari winning the next 4 WDC & WCC .

Leclerc is going to be laughing winning WDC's while Max Verstappen committed to slow Red Bull and he will be in misery winning no WDC's.

Leclerc (Sm6)

Verstappen (Sm18)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2019 10:36 by # 33 Max Crashstappen.

The Terminator 09 September, 2019 16:29
Quote:
# 33 Max Crashstappen
Charles Leclerc is now in a excellent situation because he is young and fast and he is just about to land the number 1 driver gig at Ferrari and Ferrari are improving all the time, after this year i see Ferrari winning the next 4 WDC & WCC .
Leclerc is going to be laughing winning WDC's while Max Verstappen committed to slow Red Bull and he will be in misery winning no WDC's.

Leclerc (Sm6)

Verstappen (Sm18)

Max will be at Ferrari with Leclerc next year. But even if he stays at Red Bull he will still be faster than Riccardo.

Anderis 09 September, 2019 22:01
Don't get overexcited, we're coming back to medium-high downforce tracks and Verstappen will be finishing ahead of Leclerc again.

AlanJones 09 September, 2019 23:04
Whitey..

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net