Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Massive Financial Loss by Williams in the first half of 2019
Greg_OR 15 September, 2019 22:42
Quote:
IanSmithISA
I am a little cautious about this group figure though as it may be overstating the real turnover.

Imagine that Aston Martin paid WAE 10m for the Rapide E project, WAE then pays WGPE 8m for the use of facilities and personnel, group turnover is now 18m.

These type of transactions are not highlighted in the Group's accounts so we don't know how many and how much they might be.

Bye

Ian
thanks a lot Ian, this example shows how "creative" things can be, with all such and many more complicated tools I tend to say that if the report is bad at first glance... than it really is bad.

Re: Massive Financial Loss by Williams in the first half of 2019
# 33 Max Crashstappen 16 September, 2019 03:38
Like I have said already it is not rocket science, look at Williams.....,Dead last last year in the WCC and dead last this year in the WCC , nothing financially good can come out of that.

Williams is the worse team and the slowest team in F1.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net