Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Japan Super Sunday
Mehryar 13 October, 2019 07:43
If there's one that Kubica should be thankful for rest of his life, it's Williams cause they gave him a chance that no one between 9 other teams were eager to give.

The one who is a shamble these days is Kubica.The gap he has with his own team mate is bigger than what Williams has with point scoring cars.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Mikef1 13 October, 2019 07:45
Yes @#$%& team indeed. Worse driver though. I wonder if the team will deliberately produce a far worse car and sabotage it every weekend for Russell's next team mate

Andrew Hooper 13 October, 2019 07:47
Doesn't say much of him as a driver if he lets all these supposed things happen without him asking why or telling the team not to do them.

What does he do get in the car without even looking at the front wing. If it wasn't the right one did he challenge the team over it. Sounds like he just went out using it and then complained about it later.

siwy_dymek 13 October, 2019 08:07
yes, George Russel is favored. Williams has two types of parts: 1) @#$%& 2) very @#$%&. Question -who gets which? You don't have enough track here about the rotation of the front wing between drivers.

Yes - Williams gave Robert a return to F1.
Yes - Williams @#$%& up this return even more

[twitter.com]

siwy_dymek 13 October, 2019 08:10
Philip Horton Twitter

Kubica: "...We started this morning before getting into the car, so yep, after disappointing Russia race there were. decisions taken before qualifying without even letting me know, and I think this is not the right way."

Q: What were those decisions?

RK: Decisions.

Oof.

Mehryar 13 October, 2019 09:01
The guy moans and moans and moans! What was he doing if he was in Haas who drove 2 different specs for majority of the season?

Not using the new front wing was predicted even before qualifying and his stupid crash shows that it was a right decision.

siwy_dymek 13 October, 2019 10:05
Quote:
Mehryar
The guy moans and moans and moans! What was he doing if he was in Haas who drove 2 different specs for majority of the season?
Not using the new front wing was predicted even before qualifying and his stupid crash shows that it was a right decision.

How stupid you have to be to not see the difference:

HAAS says they drive in 2 different specifications - no secrets.

RWR says - the cars are the same

Oh, in one interview after the race, Robert said that on Friday a decision was made that he would use the new wing, but this morning someone who wasn't even on the track changed that decision. Is Claire really the boss?

Mehryar 13 October, 2019 10:32
The stupid one is you here.

Williams has said the cars are the same & the only source to tell different thing from Claire's mouth is Polish.Not a single other source confirms that so it was probably another bs coming out of nowhere.

Robson said after Friday running, the team will decide when and where to run the experiment parts again and for your knowledge it's the "team's decision" not driver's.Very much of a correct decision considering there was only one new front wing available.

Robert tells alot of bs.From day 1 and it's a great knowledge to know this big mouth moving chicane leaves the sport in a couple of months.

Show respect for the team that made your comeback dream true and be ashamed for getting beaten like no one else in recent history.

Look at Strolls.He was not a popular guy here too.They paid alot to the team, invested heavily and the kid was not that much of a @#$%&.Yet you don't hear them talking about how their investments never gave fruit.

I'm wondering where all those guys who backed his character as "tell it like really it is" ran to? 8 months has gone and we're yet to hear him "I'm not good enough for this sport"...just loads of bs about the team and the car.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/10/2019 11:09 by Mehryar.

Myvatn 13 October, 2019 10:43
Disgraceful interview by Kubica on Sky Italia. Hes trying so hard to get fired so that his polish sponsors can avoid the last payments.

If hes not happy he can avoid showing up for the next races, we all know he will be @#$%& anyways.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/10/2019 10:44 by Myvatn.

Francesc 13 October, 2019 12:19
Thanks God they didn't give the new wing to that "guy". Wish we could get rid of him now. He's been a massive dissapointment to me. And I'm talking about his behaviour.

siwy_dymek 13 October, 2019 13:09
Quote:
Myvatn
Disgraceful interview by Kubica on Sky Italia. Hes trying so hard to get fired so that his polish sponsors can avoid the last payments.
If hes not happy he can avoid showing up for the next races, we all know he will be @#$%& anyways.

haha! He quit 2 GP ago.

OMG... hahaha

Myvatn 13 October, 2019 13:16
Quote:
siwy_dymek
Quote:
Myvatn

haha! He quit 2 GP ago.

OMG... hahaha
Then he should tell it all or shut up. Both options would be more classy than half suggestions after putting the car in the wall.

Gunk 13 October, 2019 14:55
This is a totally pointless argument. Since when has a paydriver worked out at Williams? We either waste a good car on someone or we waste their money. In Maldonado's case we even managed to do both. And either way it ends in tears and rancour.

If we are going to stay in Formula, the business model has to change. Or we go into another series entirely where it's possible to compete on a level playing field. . . would be my preferred option. And FYI, Andrew, I am not being negative about Williams to no purpose. Petrol engines - even hybrids - have a limited future - maybe even shorter than we think.

CLOVERLEAF 888 13 October, 2019 15:46
Just forgetting about the Kubica comments, I was wondering why they didn't give him the new front wing for the race to gain more data,unless that has been captured already to their liking. I say that as Kubica was a safer bet starting from the pit lane. But what I would have done to be safe was run him with the new front wing for say 15 to 30 laps and then change over to the older spec.

On another note. Both cars finished. Been a while.
☺️. And if Kubica decides enough us enough latiffi now has enough superlicence points which he didn't have when I last asked to step in and drive.

Damon96 13 October, 2019 16:35
Quote:
CLOVERLEAF 888
Just forgetting about the Kubica comments, I was wondering why they didn't give him the new front wing for the race to gain more data,unless that has been captured already to their liking. I say that as Kubica was a safer bet starting from the pit lane. But what I would have done to be safe was run him with the new front wing for say 15 to 30 laps and then change over to the older spec.
On another note. Both cars finished. Been a while.
☺️. And if Kubica decides enough us enough latiffi now has enough superlicence points which he didn't have when I last asked to step in and drive.

I assume they wanted to do more flow viz and other testing in Mexico and Suzuka is an unforgiving circuit so it would have only taken one slip of concentration, like in quali to destroy the wing and lose that testing possibilities. The fact we don't have enough money to make more wings between now and Mexico and thus they have to be careful with them is a worry. Reminds me of Force India before Stroll turned up with some money....

Mehryar 13 October, 2019 16:36
Quote:
CLOVERLEAF 888

"As always, we discuss the most effective strategy ahead of each race weekend but make adjustments where necessary," said a team statement issued to Motorsport.com.

"Our new front wing was always intended as a test item for this event, with a view to running in a race at a future date.

"With the potential impact of Typhoon Hagibis forcing the cancellation of all running on Saturday, combined with the inclement wind conditions today, the team made the decision not to risk running the new front wing today and potentially suffering damage before we had conducted further testing in Mexico.

"Given the incidents in qualifying, this proved to be the correct decision."

Gunk 13 October, 2019 20:23
Just BTW you know, did anyone watch the race?

I do like to see that Sainz is finally settled at a team and putting together some very consistent results.

RIC had a better race, but one can't help but think it was the wrong move for him. The team is under achieving and it seems to rub off on all concerned.

Good job by Bottas and pleased for him.

SydneyF1Fan 14 October, 2019 02:23
Quote:
Gunk
RIC had a better race, but one can't help but think it was the wrong move for him. The team is under achieving and it seems to rub off on all concerned.

A bit of a yo-you race: Quali 17th, finished 7th, promoted to 6th after LEC penalties, then on-going protest from Racing Point on brake bias, which could wipe them out!

Not looking good for Renault's standing in the WCC this year.

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SydneyF1Fan/SydneyF1FanSignatureWinner-v3.gif

ralf111 14 October, 2019 04:11
Good enough or still NOT ?

https://i.imgur.com/tm4jZEf.png

ralf111 14 October, 2019 04:21
and watch almost every race start looks like that ,for me it looks very impressive for George master, future world champ, loosing every start of the race with such a poor Kubica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=Bt8BAtUuaX8

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/10/2019 04:23 by ralf111.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net