Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Japan Super Sunday
tomazy 14 October, 2019 08:07
I think that Williams are sabotaging Russells starts, just so that Kubica gets in front. That team I tell you...

Mehryar 14 October, 2019 09:49
Quote:
tomazy
I think that Williams are sabotaging Russells starts, just so that Kubica gets in front. That team I tell you...

Yes why not? They need to make Kubica's sponsors happy so they need to give him an advantage.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Mikef1 14 October, 2019 10:56
It's obvious they are swapping clutches to Robert's car. He even didn't take his bespoke steering wheel the team made for months because he didn't want George to have an advantage

siwy_dymek 14 October, 2019 15:34
Oh god ... George had so much trouble with the brakes that he even wanted to retreat in the middle of the race.

Well, now he could felt like Robert for most of the season, where when braking the car was going left or right, that you need to counter.

But of course the cars are the same.

F1 team dummy

Interesting:
[it.motorsport.com]

Mehryar 14 October, 2019 16:06
Sliding to left & right under braking? Bring in a guy with 2 powerful arms so he can keep the steering wheel.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

siwy_dymek 14 October, 2019 16:30
Quote:
Mehryar
Sliding to left & right under braking? Bring in a guy with 2 powerful arms so he can keep the steering wheel.

Reading your comment ... Bring someone who took the brain with him from home

Myvatn 14 October, 2019 21:02
Quote:
siwy_dymek
Oh god ... George had so much trouble with the brakes that he even wanted to retreat in the middle of the race.
Well, now he could felt like Robert for most of the season, where when braking the car was going left or right, that you need to counter.

But of course the cars are the same.

F1 team dummy

Interesting:
[it.motorsport.com]
And still he was 1.5 seconds per lap faster than Robert the demi-God.

Gunk 15 October, 2019 01:06
Quote:
SydneyF1Fan
A bit of a yo-you race: Quali 17th, finished 7th, promoted to 6th after LEC penalties, then on-going protest from Racing Point on brake bias, which could wipe them out!

Yes . . . intriguing. All kinds of material impounded by the FIA for inspection. And some say it must have been a whistleblower who gave Racing Point insider info.

AlanJones 15 October, 2019 04:39
Quote:
ralf111
and watch almost every race start looks like that ,for me it looks very impressive for George master, future world champ, loosing every start of the race with such a poor Kubica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=Bt8BAtUuaX8

Holy fudge what an absolute horror to my eardrums.. lol

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

Andrew Hooper 15 October, 2019 04:45
I for one will be happy when the whole Kubica & Williams situation is over and done with.

From my perspective all it has produced is a lot of claim and counter claim about what is going on and each race it just seems to get worse and worse.

If I could give advise to Kubica and the Williams Team it would be just figure out a way to end the relationship and move on as quickly as possible.

This whole things is damaging not only the reputation of the team but also Kubica's. Just end it.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net