Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Abu Dhabi - Friday
Discussion started by Andrew Hooper , 29 November, 2019 07:21
Abu Dhabi - Friday
Andrew Hooper 29 November, 2019 07:21
Well its the last Friday practice sessions of 2019. We have had the announcement of Latifi joining Williams which put a positive vibe prior to the weekend.

Now its just down to how well Russell and Kubica can do and what they can take away from it to see in the 2020 car. Will Kubica not really care as he ends his time in F1 as a full time driver.

I hope that they can close the gap to the cars in front and at least take something positive away from the weekend.

Re: Abu Dhabi - Friday
Mikef1 29 November, 2019 11:04
I usually dont watch this one, it's not the most interesting race of the year. Bottas will probably fight his way up to p5 but I cant imagine much more excitement

Andrew Hooper 29 November, 2019 12:30
I know what you mean but still its the last race of the year. In some ways the 2020 pre-season testing will be of more interest especially if you are a Williams Supporter.

dot_com 29 November, 2019 13:10
Good pace from RK this morning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net