Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Abu Dhabi - Sunday Race
Discussion started by Andrew Hooper , 01 December, 2019 08:56
Abu Dhabi - Sunday Race
Andrew Hooper 01 December, 2019 08:56
Well its the last race of the 2019 F1 season.

This will mark the end of quite a few things Kubica's time with Williams, the end of a real struggle of an F1 season, and having to cope with all the negativity that has come with this season.

I hope that Russell and Kubica can have a memorable race, as difficult as that may be.

Re: Abu Dhabi - Sunday Race
tomazy 01 December, 2019 13:06
I hope that Russell stays in front of Kubica in lap 1.

Mehryar 01 December, 2019 13:16
Once again George loses his position to Kubica.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Andrew Hooper 01 December, 2019 14:56
And once again Russell finished ahead of Kubica. And with that that's the end of the 2019 season. Time to move on and put this year behind us.

Mehryar 01 December, 2019 15:10
It was good to see George was able to close the gap with cars ahead when he was in free air.Knowing how much we were behind at the start of the season and now on some occasions they can lap close to other cars, can make us hopeful of the new team at charge and next season.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Heineken85 01 December, 2019 15:39
Quote:
Andrew Hooper
And once again Russell finished ahead of Kubica.
Kubica drive with damage due to a failed GIO attack.
[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2019 15:44 by Heineken85.

an.jo 01 December, 2019 20:40
Another win for Hamilton. Another Championship at 34. Have to wonder if he's still an elite driver or has an elite car with and a mediocre teammate.

Anyway, good riddance 2019. I'm restricting my hope for Williams in 2020 to turning up at the first test in February in Barcelona. If they do, I'll adjust my hoping from there.

Mikef1 01 December, 2019 22:09
Quote:
Heineken85
Quote:
Andrew Hooper
And once again Russell finished ahead of Kubica.
Kubica drive with damage due to a failed GIO attack.
[twitter.com]

For me this was Kubicas fault. He simply turned on on the guy who was already solidly alongside. A@#$%&race to end a@#$%&return to f1. I'm glad it hasn't done his prestige any harm as I understand hes to go to DTM. I hope those cars are more his speed because he deserves a good season after such a bad one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net