Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Nick Chester close to Williams
Discussion started by J4ck , 17 December, 2019 13:48
Nick Chester close to Williams
J4ck 17 December, 2019 13:48
Now this news Is on the homepage of Autosport site!!!

Re: Nick Chester close to Williams
J4ck 17 December, 2019 13:51
a bit of optimism for the future!!

ihme 17 December, 2019 13:58
Hopefully he'll do better job here that at the Renault.

Francesc 17 December, 2019 14:51
If he does as good as in Renault for me that's enough.

Mehryar 17 December, 2019 15:35
After what happened to Lowe and DeBeer, I'll keep my feet on the ground for a guy with less convincing career so far.

Anyway, good news to see new blood.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

boro1986willliamsf1 17 December, 2019 19:23
Quote:
Francesc
Agreed fingers crossed he does come to us

100% Williams
WILL SUPPORT WILLIAMS AS LONG AS THEY HAVE A TEAM

ihme 17 December, 2019 21:35
Quote:
Francesc

Renault =/= Williams resource-wise but let's wait and see what he can do that someone like Paddy couldn't.

I cant shake this feeling that Renault in 2020/21 will turn up with a great car after snatching De Beer and will sing praises on how he helped them find their true potential etc and this will kill me inside.

Mikef1 19 December, 2019 11:11
But Enstone may still have superior equipment to Williams regardless of the staff. They've not built as many bad cars as Williams have in the last 10 years.

Gunk 19 December, 2019 23:20
Quote:
Mikef1
But Enstone may still have superior equipment to Williams regardless of the staff. They've not built as many bad cars as Williams have in the last 10 years.

Yes, interesting. They have indeed had more than their share of scandals, nut jobs and near bankrupts . . . but the factory somehow carries on. I think the Renault investment, overseen by Bob Bell, has been considerable.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net