Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

All th best for this time of year.
Discussion started by Andrew Hooper , 22 December, 2019 05:50
All th best for this time of year.
Andrew Hooper 22 December, 2019 05:50
To everyone all the best for Christmas and the New Year.

Thanks for taking the time to make this forum what it is. From the regulars to those who just pop in every-now and again ... thank you.

If it wasn't for you all I think I would have stopped ages ago. We have our moments of disagreement but so long as we can keep it polite its all OK. It does make this forum the enjoyable and interesting place that it is.

I am looking towards 2020 with a degree of excitement and apprehension as to which way things will go but at the end of the day I am just pleased we still see the Williams Team in F1.

Re: All th best for this time of year.
boro1986willliamsf1 22 December, 2019 11:16
All the best Andrew thanks for keeping this forum going as for 2020 I'm not expecting much improvement as I think we will switch to the new regulations for 2021 early that's when I hope to see a massive improvement

100% Williams
WILL SUPPORT WILLIAMS AS LONG AS THEY HAVE A TEAM

Mehryar 22 December, 2019 17:41
All the best for you too Andrew and other ones also.

One good thing about the new season is that by the looks of it, no one expecting much from Williams.Our expectations are near zero and it looks like everybody would be happy if we can be in a fight with the 9th team atleast...That will be a big improvement though.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

rpaloschi 22 December, 2019 17:57
I can only wish you and also thank you for keeping this forum alive. The oldest place I remember coming daily to look for news.

Thanks for all you guys that keep bringing awesome tech info that is the pleasure on all this f1 stuff to me.

Happy to have a Williams team to support next year. Surprinsingly we are still around.

Stuart L 23 December, 2019 21:04
Merry Christmas to you Andrew and to all my friends on this site.

Good cheer, happiness and health to you all, thinking of those who have had tough years or are expecting a tough year next year. Be strong.

AlanJones 24 December, 2019 09:06
All the best to you all, my dear friends.

https://i.ibb.co/BPGnSFS/GRDAY1header-01.png

GPL 24 December, 2019 14:04
Cheers Andrew thumbs down thumbs down

Merry Christmas to all you guys.

Lets hope we can hit the ground running next year.

Damon96 24 December, 2019 22:18
Following more on Twitter now but the site is still a great place to read the debate, thanks for keeping it going. Merry Christmas and let’s hope 2020 at least sees some racing in the pack again.

MViper 30 December, 2019 11:24
All the best to each and everyone of you. I wish you all great health and happiness which I hope FW43 can deliver. At least for couple of races.

ROKiT Williams Racing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net