Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

ROKiT Williams Racing announces new partnership with Lavazza
Discussion started by Williams F1 , 08 January, 2020 13:42
ROKiT Williams Racing announces new partnership with Lavazza
Williams F1 08 January, 2020 13:42
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: ROKiT Williams Racing announces new partnership with Lavazza
IanSmithISA 09 January, 2020 06:30
Good morning,

Looking at the Williams site [www.williamsf1.com] the page where many assume that partners appear in amount of sponsorship order is interesting, if this assumption is correct.

The ROKiT Drinks brands are above Sofina and Lavazza.

Does this suggest most of the side pods for ROKiT Drinks and the Orlen's spot at the top of the engine cover for Lavazza?

Bye

Ian

Francesc 09 January, 2020 08:43
Could be. What I find interesting is that in the announcement they don't tell where on the car will Lavazza be. This would suggest they're finalising new deals.

Mikef1 09 January, 2020 11:31
Quote:
IanSmithISA
Good morning,
Looking at the Williams site [www.williamsf1.com] the page where many assume that partners appear in amount of sponsorship order is interesting, if this assumption is correct.

The ROKiT Drinks brands are above Sofina and Lavazza.

Does this suggest most of the side pods for ROKiT Drinks and the Orlen's spot at the top of the engine cover for Lavazza?

Bye

Ian

Are Rexona gone? Surely if they stay they will keep the sidepods

Edit. Stopped being lazy and checked. Rexona are gone. Damn. I hope William's can find another sponsor that isnt rokit or driver related this off season. Probably see Rexona on the mclaren then

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2020 11:35 by Mikef1.

ihme 09 January, 2020 11:45
TATA and one more partner are also gone.

Francesc 09 January, 2020 12:14
Symantec.

Rosberg 09 January, 2020 14:38
Lavazza sponsorship is likely tied to Sofina coming on board (see this link [www.sofinafoods.com])

Whether that means additional money from Lavazza or if its already in the Sofina deal, I do not know. I hope it's the former. What do you think?

ihme 09 January, 2020 15:51
Sofina & Lavazza = Latifi

pixel 09 January, 2020 18:11
I don’t think we should pay too much attention to the partner listing on the official website just yet, at the moment Acronis are listed above Sofina and LaVazza, that is unlikely , unless of course we are about to announce a new partnership with enhanced on car presence for them.

Lavazza are a worldwide brand, and were very prominent on Latifi’s F2 car so we might expect their prominence on the Williams to be greater than that of Sofina.

Craig atkin 10 January, 2020 16:02
Just thinking,everyone says we have pay drivers,so Latifi brings 3 big sponsors on board,who did Russell bring in and did Mercedes give us a deal on engine’s for it

pixel 10 January, 2020 16:44
Quote:
Craig atkin
Just thinking,everyone says we have pay drivers,so Latifi brings 3 big sponsors on board,who did Russell bring in and did Mercedes give us a deal on engine’s for it
I think Russell brings an engine discount, and a top talent, as he has some kind of long term Mercedes contract.

K1 02 February, 2020 03:25
It's going to take more than a good espresso to make any difference!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net