Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

ROKiT Williams Barcelona Test 28:02:2020 Day Three
Discussion started by Williams F1 , 29 February, 2020 08:11
ROKiT Williams Barcelona Test 28:02:2020 Day Three
Williams F1 29 February, 2020 08:11
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: ROKiT Williams Barcelona Test 28:02:2020 Day Three
GPL 29 February, 2020 11:33
Well they have done all they can and carried it out like Williams of old so KUDOS.to everyone in the team.

The point is they do not have a leader or the brain power to get them back up where they belong.

We failed with Paddy but we STILL NEED A BIG CHANGE and get a quality TD and someone
to sit along side Claire and help guide he team. a partnership like Frank and Patrick.

We should at least see George have a few battles with a few other teams this year.

I am not sure George is the best at starting on the grid no idea about Nich.
also i am still not convinced the race pace of the car is that consistent yet or
the best it could be, it seems to use the tires a bit more than it should but that should get better?

As i said in the other thread if we could of pinched another .5 of a second out of this design we would of been right in the mix for some good races, good action and good points this year.

We did however just about match my 1:16:5 minimum target.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 29/02/2020 11:41 by GPL.

Re: ROKiT Williams Barcelona Test 28:02:2020 Day Three
Mikef1 29 February, 2020 12:34
5 tenths is a realistic goal for the development team. Last year, the gap was always too big

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net