Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Me presento, soy nuevo
Discussion started by JotaFW , 12 March, 2020 19:31
Me presento, soy nuevo
JotaFW 12 March, 2020 19:31
Good afternoon, after spending several seasons visiting this site to have reliable information about the Williams team, I have encouraged myself to sign up and be able to interact when I have time.
I am 38 years old, I have followed Williams since the time of Mansell, during that time, at 10-13 years old, I was a fan of Williams and at the same time of Senna, in '94, it must have been my year, but we all know what happened, since so I have had many joys with this team, Hill was great for me, the bmw moments .........
I don't know, I must be weird. This year I have some excitement after the preseason, but I don't know how much others are hiding, I hope that "google translator" works well and I am not misunderstood.
Greetings from southern Spain.

Re: Me presento, soy nuevo
campos7 13 March, 2020 00:48
Quote:
JotaFW
Good afternoon, after spending several seasons visiting this site to have reliable information about the Williams team, I have encouraged myself to sign up and be able to interact when I have time.
I am 38 years old, I have followed Williams since the time of Mansell, during that time, at 10-13 years old, I was a fan of Williams and at the same time of Senna, in '94, it must have been my year, but we all know what happened, since so I have had many joys with this team, Hill was great for me, the bmw moments .........
I don't know, I must be weird. This year I have some excitement after the preseason, but I don't know how much others are hiding, I hope that "google translator" works well and I am not misunderstood.

Welcome to the site Jota!!

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9255/uy6ursz2.jpg

Rear Wing 1 13 March, 2020 02:20
Welcome Jota,....Shame there is no 2020 Formula 1 season.

CLOVERLEAF 888 13 March, 2020 03:15
Hi Jota. Hello and welcome. ☺️.

Gwanni 13 March, 2020 06:57
Welcome, and Enjoy your stay here.

dot_com 13 March, 2020 11:40
Welcome Jota!

boro1986willliamsf1 13 March, 2020 13:53
Hello Jota

100% Williams
WILL SUPPORT WILLIAMS AS LONG AS THEY HAVE A TEAM

Francesc 13 March, 2020 15:08
Quote:
JotaFW

Welcome, bienvenido!

It's nice to have another supporter from Spain, we're several ones here.

Marco Cardoso 13 March, 2020 15:21
Welcome (Σla) Jota, compliments from your Portuguese neighbour.

https://goo.gl/images/VESYsm

SydneyF1Fan 13 March, 2020 19:52
Hi Jota - welcome to the site.

Unfortunately not much racing to talk about for a few months!

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SydneyF1Fan/SydneyF1FanSignatureWinner-v3.gif

Mr Brooksy 13 March, 2020 21:36
Hi Jota, welcome to the site! I was getting excited about being back in the fight this year... But now we will just have to wait and see when we can even begin a race!

Tough times for teams, sponsors and fans.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net