Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Gaming.
Discussion started by CLOVERLEAF 888 , 17 March, 2020 12:54
Gaming.
CLOVERLEAF 888 17 March, 2020 12:54
Anybody turning to F1 gaming to get their Formula one fix.

Re: Gaming.
Stuart L 17 March, 2020 12:57
No. I’m busy trying to help my neighbours...I put a note through all the houses on my street offering help ...and have found out quite a few families need it as self isolating.

CLOVERLEAF 888 17 March, 2020 14:38
Stuart, not sure if that was a dig at me or not.??

Well done to you though and rest assured me and my wife have been helping all the elderly as well. ☺️

Mr Brooksy 17 March, 2020 21:28
I'm playing F1 2019, but wouldn't mind connecting with some other F1 fans. Problem is I've got kids so not very flexible.

Good on you Stuart! The food hampers we give out weekly were cancelled this week due to the supplier having too many employees off sick... Ironic much.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/03/2020 22:41 by Mr Brooksy.

Stuart L 18 March, 2020 06:33
No it wasn’t a dig...definetely not.

We’ve all got to get on / be strong for one another and show friendship and keep our mental health up. Enjoy what hobbies / games you can play...those are good for happiness.

Best wishes to you all.

CLOVERLEAF 888 18 March, 2020 13:26
Aww my bad Stuart. Agree 100 % with what you said and a good message for us all.
☺️.

Mr Brooksy 19 March, 2020 11:40
Doesn't look like there's many gamers out there in the Williams supporters forum...

CLOVERLEAF 888 19 March, 2020 13:05
No doesn't seem to be. I'm tempted to get my old pc out of the loft to play Grand prix 4.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net