Hours
Minutes
Seconds

WilliamsF1 media/youtube clips
Discussion started by supa213 , 07 April, 2020 08:46
WilliamsF1 media/youtube clips
supa213 07 April, 2020 08:46
Hi All,

During these times when we are all struggling to feed our F1 cravings, I thought it would be good for us to have a place where we can link to Williams related media clips/YouTube videos where we can relive some of the many highs and lows that we've witnessed over the years.

I'll start with a really good fan made video that I came across the other day called WilliamsF1: How champions became backmarkers. Nothing that we've not seen/heard of before but he sums it up quite well and it is quite an entertaining watch:

[youtu.be]

Post away guys! Looking forward to seeing your favourite Williams related clips!

Re: WilliamsF1 media/youtube clips
supa213 07 April, 2020 09:56
Another one of my favourites, Valterri's overtake show at the Aus GP in 2014. It was crazy the straight line speed advantage we had in that race:

[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2020 10:09 by supa213.

Re: WilliamsF1 media/youtube clips
Stu69 07 April, 2020 20:31
Cool thanks for those!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net