Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Williams GPE finalises refinancing process
Discussion started by Williams F1 , 11 April, 2020 07:58
Williams GPE finalises refinancing process
Williams F1 11 April, 2020 07:58
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Williams GPE finalises refinancing process
Stu69 14 April, 2020 22:57
[www.whichcar.com.au]

Interesting read!

Re: Williams GPE finalises refinancing process
IanSmithISA 15 April, 2020 08:35
Good morning,

Quote:
Stu69
https://www.whichcar.com.au/car-news/motorsport/williams-f1-team-loan
Interesting read!

Seems to be a copy of many similar posts. :-)

To me it seems like the writer is unfamiliar with the loans Williams had before the sale of most of WAE.

The previous arrangements had all of WGPH assets pledged along with WAE, as WGPE now only holds a small proportion of WAE the Heritage Assets are merely a substitution.

Again this article talks about the F1 entry, I think this needs further explanation by the writer as I don't understand it. The entry belongs to WGPE and is not transferable, Sir Frank is the major share holder in WGPE and as far as I can see

[beta.companieshouse.gov.uk]

these shares are not part of the security offered.

Still no source for the 50m loan amount. :-(

Even if the loan amount is correct the security offered and the loan amount is not much different to the position 5-6 years ago except that then none of the lenders actually wanted an F1 team whereas now one of them might.

Bye

Ian

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net