Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Hope you are all doing well.
Discussion started by Andrew Hooper , 09 May, 2020 06:27
Hope you are all doing well.
Andrew Hooper 09 May, 2020 06:27
So we are still stuck in this void of no F1 racing. Yes we have been given a possible start date but even that is uncertain. I just hope that it all goes to plan and that teams like Williams can generate an income.

I know that Liberty is helping the teams out but their money will only last for a limited time.

Positive announcement on the sponsorship side of things for Williams, even if it is most likely as small one, but still great to see.

Anyway I hope everyone is coping with the current situation as best you can. Here in Australia we seem to have some light at the end of the tunnel as they say. Even my son is returning back to work next week.

As they say stay safe. All the best.

Re: Hope you are all doing well.
SydneyF1Fan 09 May, 2020 08:38
All good here in Sydney too Andrew. We are very fortunate to have put a lid on this hideous disease in Australia and hope it stays that way.

Looks like we'll be holidaying in NZ and Oz for a few years, while we keep those germ-riddled foreigners out of our pure and vulnerable bubble economy!!

For those of you missing the F1 action, especially down-trodden Williams fans, I can highly recommend last week's Virtual Brazilian GP - it's an absolute ripper!

[youtu.be]

Stay safe all!

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SydneyF1Fan/SydneyF1FanSignatureWinner-v3.gif

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net