Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Rich Energy + Williams = disaster
Discussion started by Mr Brooksy , 01 June, 2020 10:20
Rich Energy + Williams = disaster
Mr Brooksy 01 June, 2020 10:20
So according to some of the smaller F1 sites Rich Energy are suggesting they could become Williams title sponsor after the falling out with ROKiT.

[www.planetf1.com]

If we signed anything with them, we may as well pour petrol over the entire business and light a match. This can not happen SURELY! For all that's good in this world Claire, run as fast as possible on the opposite direction.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2020 14:52 by Mr Brooksy.

Re: Rich Energy + Williams = disaster
Albi-Quin 01 June, 2020 13:43
I have a feeling that there is something being lined up and the announcement on Friday was a precursor to a sale or major investment.

GroveF1 01 June, 2020 14:57
I looked at this on Twitter yesterday and the company are basically kicking Williams when they are down - it isn’t true and won’t happen according to many places including tich energy

boro1986willliamsf1 01 June, 2020 16:54
Quote:
GroveF1
I looked at this on Twitter yesterday and the company are basically kicking Williams when they are down - it isn’t true and won’t happen according to many places including tich energy
I agree GroveF1 I seen it yesterday on Twitter I think they are taking the wee wee because it's an old car the puf there name on I think it could be a wind up

100% Williams
WILL SUPPORT WILLIAMS AS LONG AS THEY HAVE A TEAM

Albi-Quin 01 June, 2020 17:16
Was it a mock up last year to what could’ve been? Asking as there is team gear etc.

Mikef1 01 June, 2020 22:17
Quote:
Albi-Quin
Was it a mock up last year to what could’ve been? Asking as there is team gear etc.

This would likely have been what Williams presented to Rich Energy towards the end of last 2018 when they were close to finalising the deal. Williams were already set on the livery pre Rokit. They just switched one shady company logo for another. The timeframe adds up too as it's the 2018 car. When Rokit came abroad they wanted Red on the car but Claire presented this car to them with the Rokit branding and they were sold on this gradient livery. If Rokit had insisted on changing it, we probably would never have known this livery existed.

j-s 01 June, 2020 23:29
ah, the reputable and good-intentioned marketing team behind Rich Energy. A bastion of legitimacy and renowned source of guaranteed money.

ihme 02 June, 2020 13:00
Rich Energy, ROKiT - the same @#$%&. Both of them didnt provide the money. The difference is that Rich Energy was just a mild issue for Haas.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net