Latest news:

2020 Portugese Grand Prix Rd 12. Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

If you could have one of these two drivers in a Williams?
Discussion started by Matt Brown , 06 September, 2020 17:37
If you could have one of these two drivers in a Williams?
Matt Brown 06 September, 2020 17:37
If you could have one of these two drivers in a Williams in 2021 who would you choose?

Alexander Albon? or Pierre Gasly?

As a Williams fan if you had a choice of those two drivers for 2021 who would you want?

Re: If you could have one of these two drivers in a Williams?
Ozzy Osbone 06 September, 2020 22:27
Tough one. Albon probably. Loved what happened today and GAS seriously deserved a break. I did shed a tear. The RBR machine is brutal though and I think Albon 2020 is Gasly 2019. Actually I think I'd have to flip a coin. Albon is the real deal, as is Gasly. Great drivers in different circumstances.

Matt Brown 09 September, 2020 11:47
Yeah it is a tough one to pick between the two but I would take Albon or Gasly over Latifi for 2021.

Stu69 09 September, 2020 11:53
I just want a race car that competes! :-) screw the drivers!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net