Latest news:

2019 Mexican Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Malaysian GP - Race
Posted by: TerraNova19
Date: 25/03/2012 17:55
Senna, competing in only his second grand prix with the team, rewarded Williams's improved pace this season by scoring their first points - eight of them, for a sixth-placed finish - a total that is more than Sir Frank Williams's team managed in the whole of 2011.
"When conditions are like this, it's a bit of a lottery," said Senna. "The team did a good job and the car was working so well with intermediates.
"I was able to adapt fast to the conditions but in the next races, I want to make it more easy to score points. I now need to work on my qualifying and dry pace."
Senna's team-mate Pastor Maldonado's bad luck continued, however, as his engine failed with two laps remaining.
"I had an engine problem but this is racing," he said. "It was a complicated race from the beginning for me. I tried to do my best. I was pushing so hard from the beginning just to get points.
"We need [a result] because the team is doing a very good job and the car is much better than last year."

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net