Latest news:

2019 United States Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: F1 Memorabilia
Posted by: SehnKhan
Date: 13/02/2013 05:01
Rosberg - that's a mighty, mighty fine collection of memorabilia you have accumulated there - great work.

My collection is nowhere near as extensive, but I do have some pieces that I appreciate.

1x large Ayrton Senna print (from his McLaren days).

1x self made Ayrton Senna tribute artwork (features a picture of the FW16, a mosaic of Senna himself, and a picture of the McLaren MP4/8 from 1993 all together in a framed piece with simple placard with Sennas Date of Birth and Date of Death).

1x Miniature Ayrton Senna helmet & a large Senna flag.

Moving on from Senna though, I have various airbrushed prints of F1 cars throughout the years. One of which was signed by Mark Webber (a print of the RB6 from 2010 - Mark signed this for me at an event prior to the Australian Grand Prix in 2011).

I also have a limited edition signed 1:2 scale helmet from Mark Webber in display case. Mark released 50 of these after the 2011 season. I was the very lucky individual who was sent #1 of 50.

I also have various diecast models - mostly Williams models. The pride of which is my Minichamps 1994 Williams FW16 in full Rothmans livery of Ayrton Senna (which I keep under lock & key - only comes out of the box when I'm feeling particularly nostalgic. There are also models of the FW27, FW28 & FW29 (although the FW28 was damaged when it was posted to me).

There are various other items floating around - signed Red Bull hat from Mark Webber, signed Nico Rosberg print, various other Autographs obtained at the Melbourne Tennis Match in 2006 (drivers competed against each other in singles & doubles tennis - obtained quite a few autographs that day). Also various F1 related books, DVD's & Bluray discs.

It's an expensive interest we have sometimes smiling smiley

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net