Latest news:

2020 Australian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: F1 Memorabilia - Count Down to the 2015 Season (P.3)
Posted by: Rosberg
Date: 10/02/2015 01:48
Quote:
MViper
Rosberg you're my hero.
I used to build a lot of models, I have the same zakspeed as you, except mine wasn't equiped with wheels confused smiley .

It's not easy to build as realistic as possible car, those stickers are pain in the ar**.

Do you do a lot of repairs of the basic plastic shells? I mean using sand paper, putty and so on?

And where do you store them? Mine FW12, 13, 19 are falling apart. It's about 15 years since they were built sad smiley

Thanks MViper, I do try to fix up the kits as much as I can. Some of the kits are very challenging like the 1985 Brabham BT54, the body shell doesn't fit well with the under-tray, it will require a lot of modifications, I hope I will be able to handle it.

also, I've a room that I display all my models and F1 collections, the models are kept in pretty good condition even for those older ones (20+ years)

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net