Latest news:

2020 Canadian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: And so, on to Baku
Posted by: clifftribe
Date: 16/04/2018 17:47
For Williams, we have started in worst possible way but still I do have confidence in our technical team.I'm looking for improvements from Bahrain onwards and each small step they make.They beat the Saubers by fine tunes in setup and I hope they beat or atleast close the gap to our next competitor who's STR or Force India I think.

As for the rest, I hope Kimi stops being so unlucky and have a clean weekend to beat his rivals.You know Ferrari and if he loses points in next 3-4 races, he is 100% number 2 driver.He must stop doing it so fair with Seb and attack like the way Vettel did in China.a 4 or 3 way title battle is always welcomed.

Sainz, tbh I used to rate him as next Alonso but his performance against Hulk is terrible!

Lecrec.Wasn't he meant to be a superstar? He's failed to beat Ericsson and makes too many mistakes.I'm starting to think these new cars are too hard for rookies and so all of them have failed so far.maybe we are too hard on our kids because if a rookie doesn't beat Ericsson and still doesn't have a bad reputation, shows how much "pay driver" tag can destort our vision on a driver! Btw what happened to Gio? Imo he was more impressive...he crashed 2 times yes but atleast he looked to be faster than Lecrec.

The last part is Vandoorne.I don't know if he's that great some said.some weekends he's really great and then some others he is totaly off.also his race craft is not comparable with Fernando, though there are a few on the grid to be compared with Alonso anyway.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net