Latest news:

2020 German Grand Prix Rd 11. Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: News and Stuff!
Posted by: shriekback
Date: 17/02/2019 19:38
Quote:
MViper
Quote:
shriekback
Quote:
MViper
Well Philip Morris is paying pretty penny for Mission Winnow (marlboro resemblance is obvious) and nobody seems to care except for Ferrari accountants.

You must have missed this: [www.gpfans.com]

Yeap, I missed this. But I'm 99% nothing will happen. They're sponsoring Ducati MotoGP team as of this year as well.

I completely agree. One could imagine a small team being forced to alter their livery to race in Australia--if they did determine that the Mission Winnow nonsense was tobacco advertising in disguise and thus illegal there--but F1 is Ferrari for a lot of fans and I am sure they will find a way to let them do their thing and look the other way.

My point, however, was just that I am glad we don't have to watch Claire twist herself up in BS when the inevitable questions come about sponsors that promote inherently unhealthy products--about how Philip Morris or BAT is a tremendous company despite the evil they do and we're not even connected to the evil part anyway and its a technology-based relationship, yadda, yadda...

Claire really needs to be able to direct all her BS mojo into justifying the car looking pretty much like last year's stinker, not having it ready for testing, etc.,

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net