Latest news:

2020 Canadian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

What is your favourite F1 circuit?
Posted by: SehnKhan
Date: 22/02/2019 08:55
While we wait for the second bank of testing days to commence, I'm interested to know what your favourite F1 circuit is? It can be to view on TV as a spectator, to visit the track to watch the race live, or even favourite track to race within F1 games.

For me, I'll break it down to the following:

To watch on TV: I love watching the race at Suzuka, but Monza is a close second.
To visit the track: I only went to 1 Malaysian Grand Prix, but the view from the grandstands at Sepang was amazing, and the ticket price relatively cheap (For comparison - I spent about $150AUD for a great seat at Sepang, from where I could see about 40-50% of the circuit. Compared to Melbourne where I'd usually pay $400AUD to $500AUD, and Singapore where I would pay around $900AUD only to see far less of the track). I regret not having gone back to Sepang more than once.
To play as a game: I love to race in Canada and Brazil - Those are my 2 favourite tracks to (virtually) drive.

And as a side question, which F1 circuit of old would you like to bring back? For me, it'd come down to old Hockenheim, or the Istanbul Park circuit.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net