Latest news:

2020 Australian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Spanish GP: Race
Posted by: Greg_OR
Date: 14/05/2019 02:19
Come on Mehryar why don't you simply write "I hate Kubica, I cant watch as he is ruining my beloved team! Claire must fire him ASAP!!!" winking smiley
What have he done to you?
It took him 8 years to recover and he did something impossible, thats why he has so many fans not only for his driving skills but for a personality he is.
Than he managed to attract new big sponsor for YOUR TEAM helping a lot to survive in the darkest days of its history.
And you still try to convince everybody that Kubica deserves nothing. Because of what? Because in struggling team he is beaten by young gun? (Yes, I must admint that George impressed me a lot, I wish him all the best and I think he will match Verstappen and Leclerc in the future.)

I don't know what Williams is doing and no one knows - for PR they will always say they are racing and they never give up mid season bla bla..., but if I was in charge, I would just do testing instead of racing, because there is nothing to race for at this moment. I would save engines as much as possible believing that at some point in the season there will be chance to race other backmarkers. Of course everybody must think we are racing becouse we have contracts with FIA and sponsors and we've been given milions pounds just to entertain people.

And finally: I still believe that Kubica will yet surprise you many times (positively of course) smiling smiley

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net