Latest news:

2020 Austrian Grand Prix Rd 1. Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Canada Friday / Sat / P and Q
Posted by: Shitey-67
Date: 09/06/2019 12:32
Quote:
Mehryar
FP1 excuse is way off the mark.
George missed alot in Baku and went on to beat Robert easily...It's never been a reason for 8tenths gaps.

"The certain people" you're pointing, I don't know about others, but for me there are 2 clear reasons.First, what else do we have to get excited about our team? Nothing atm, the next car is way ahead so the only competition we have is watching our drivers compete with each other.

Second reason: There was a strong push for not understanding the reality about this driver.Now track after track, it's nice to see if there are people who still want to deny reality or not!

One easy way, change Kubica's name with Stroll and think of what comments we were getting here about him.

Double standard.

I remember you getting upset before the start of the season, ranting about the Williams guys back at Grove, now you vent your anger at Kubica, no mention of the core of the problem any more.

We all want to see Williams back at the sharp end, I just don't see the need for the blame game. You let the Kubica supporters wind you up and you take any opportunity to throw it back at them.

For what it's worth, I am sure both Kimi and Carlos didn't enjoy being behind their "rookie" team mates in Qualifying yesterday, but @#$%& happens. And yes, I know it doesn't happen to them on a regular occurrence, but it shows just how good the crop of rookies are this year.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net