Latest news:

2020 German Grand Prix Rd 11. Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Brazil Saturday
Posted by: Anderis
Date: 17/11/2019 10:12
Quote:
IanSmithISA
It seems to be getting reported more and more that the bonus payments to Merc, Ferrari (except for $50m), McLaren, Red Bull and Williams are going to be put into a pot to be distributed among the top 3 finishers over the last 10 years.
What a rubbish development.

I might as well give up on watching F1 if all of that money stays with the top3 teams. It ruins 90% of the fun if you know the pecking order for a few years in advance and you know it's not going to be tight.

I could have expected that the big teams will force the budget cap not to be very restrictive but if prize money structure is also not shifted significantly in favour of midfield, then pretty much nothing changes in the anti-competitive nature of F1 and I'm not enjoying F1 as it is. Too predictable both from race to race and from season to season. The only time I was properly excited with F1 in the last 2 or so years was this year's German GP. I'm skipping the races more and more often these days and if 2021 changes won't satisfy me, I guess I will be mostly done as F1 viewer.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net