Latest news:

2020 Portugese Grand Prix Rd 12. Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: I'm starting to think
Posted by: clifftribe
Date: 13/09/2020 18:37
Quote:
ihme
Quote:
Mehryar
Yeah it sucks that George made a terrible start at the end on the same day that he made a good one , sry, a brilliant one on his first start.

Did he really had a brilliant start or he and Latifi got incredibly lucky when half of the field crashed into eachother? He ended up P11 and Latifi P13 after the first lap. I'm curious because I haven't seen his onboard and there wasn't even remotly nothing close to "a brilliant" start from Russell since 2019.

Not fair ihme, not fair!

First of all he had overtaken 3-4 cars by first corner already, don't ever delete that thing from your memory.It was before the crashes others had.
Second, you should decide what you want to blame? Some races ago he did a very good initial start, very good getaway but placed his car in a wrong position for first corner and lost positions...you criticized him for having a terrible "first lap".then here he didn't have a strong getaway but positioned his car in a way which gave him the possibility of outbraking 3-4 cars by turn one, now you criticize his "start".

Yes, his first start was a brilliant one and positioned the car in a slot that is not for Williams atm.We could have 2 Latifis and end up 11th&12th at that restart anyway.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net